Services offered by Andersen Steel Sp. z oo are fully commercial. Issues related to your privacy and security are an important element of our business.
Quality assurance and data protection procedures meet the highest standards as well as provide the ability to provide services in accordance with the law and the client’s requirements.
All personal data processing processes are carried out in accordance with applicable regulations as well as customer requirements.
Our policy in this area is determined by two pillars:
- Processing of customer’s personal data.
- The ” cookie ” policy .
PROCESSING OF CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL DATA
According to art. 13 para. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDP) inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Andersen Steel Sp. z oo Ul. Metalowa 6b, Kutno , P olska (hereinafter: AS ).
2) AS appointed the Data Protection Officer. Contact details: e-mail address: email@example.com
3) AS processes personal data provided by you during the conclusion of the contract for the provision of services or when invoicing. The scope of these data determines the type of service that you order or use.
The basic scope of this data is: name and surname or company, NIP, address of residence or address, contact addresses (mailing address for paper correspondence, email address, telephone), name and surname or company of the person indicated by you as a person authorized to represent you in matters concerning your services and also its contact addresses (mailing address for paper correspondence, email address, telephone).
4) To the extent necessary to execute the contract concluded by you with AS for the provision of services offered by AS , as well as to the extent necessary for AS to take action at your request, and to the extent necessary to fulfill the AS ‘s legal obligation as well as to AS purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by AS (detecting and preventing fraud, establishing and defending and pursuing claims, creating statements, analyzes and statistics, verification of payment credibility, handling complaints and notifications, technical support, financial settlements, including issuing accounting documents ) – the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of a legal provision, i.e. art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) and lit. f) RODO, without the need to consent to the processing of your personal data.
In the remaining scope, your personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent.
5) AS is authorized to transfer your personal data to third parties (hereafter: AS Subcontractors ) and to the extent necessary for the proper and proper execution of the contract concluded by you with AS .
Therefore, your personal data may be transferred to Subcontractors AS on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data between AS and Subcontractors AS .
In addition, AS is obliged to provide your personal data on the basis of mandatory legal provisions, including at the request of authorized courts, authorities and institutions.
6) Your personal data, as a rule, are not transferred outside the EEA. The transfer of your personal data outside the EEA may, however, take place when it is necessary to perform your service, in a situation where the implementation of the service will require the participation of AS subcontractors with headquarters outside the EEA.
7) Your personal data will be stored for the duration of your contract with AS for the provision of services offered by AS , as a result of which your personal data is processed, and after this period until the expiry of the period of limitation of claims arising from your contract with AS contracts for the provision of services offered by AS . However, your personal data recorded in the accounting documentation will be kept for the period specified in applicable law, including tax regulations.
8) Subject to the limitations resulting from the ROPE and other legal provisions, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to raise objection, and the right to withdraw consent at any time if the processing takes place on the basis of your consent.
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body within the meaning of the RODO, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
10) To the extent that your personal data is collected on the basis of a legal provision, i.e. art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) and li. f) RODO you do not provide all the personal data required, depending on the circumstances, may result in refusal to conclude an agreement with you to provide services offered by AS or obstruct or impede the conclusion or performance of the contract for services offered by AS . To the extent that your personal data is collected on the basis of consent, providing personal data is voluntary. However, refusing to give your consent for marketing purposes or withdrawing this consent will prevent AS frominforming you about new offers and promotions.
11) You may be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, if you are entitled to this by the law in force or you have previously agreed to it.
” Cookies ” are text files, IT data stored in user devices, intended for the use of websites. They allow, among others identify the type of user device and display web pages tailored to individual preferences. ” Cookies ” files usually contain the website address, storage time on the user’s device and their own unique identifier.
We use ” cookies ” to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to collect statistical data that allow to identify the way users use websites. It gives the possibility of subsequent improvement of the structure and content of the Website, excluding personal identification of the user. Personal data collected using “cookies ” can be collected only to perform specific functions and activities for the user. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized access to them.
The software used for browsing the web by default allows the placement of ” cookies ” on the end device. The user can make proper browser configuration to block the automatic acceptance of ” cookie ” files or to obtain every time information about sending the file to the user’s device. The right information about the use of ” cookies ” and possible configurations are available in the browser settings. The level of restrictions on the use of ” cookies ” may affect the availability and functionality offered on the website, until you block the possibility of its proper use.